Sunday, October 11, 2009

Empowering Thoughts


What is it that makes people successful and I mean really successful compared to you or me? Are they smarter or do they work harder? Are they risk takers or have powerful and influential friends ?
I originally came across this list when I was staring at some  Old journal I have 3 Years ago  *smile*   this is real old ... on my desk  It wasn’t until the morning I noticed something... something that impacts me each time I read it It was the  10 Secrets to Success. Once my head cleared, I quickly  decide want to share hopes of motivating you , by using  this as an example :

Do you know where you  going ?


10 Secrets To Success



1. How You Think is Everything.=Always be positive. Think Success, not Failure. Beware of a negative environment.


2. Decide upon Your True Dreams and Goals: Write down your specific goals and develop a plan to reach them

3. Take Action. Goals are nothing without action= Be like Nike and “Just do it”. I took action by reaching out and started writing. Every day I try to take some action towards my goals. It may be small, but it’s still an action. Have you taken action towards your goals

4. Never Stop Learning: Go back to school or read books. Get training & acquire skills

5. Be Persistent and Work Hard: Success is a marathon, not a sprint.Never give up.

6. Learn to Analyze Details: Get all the facts, all the input. Learn from your mistakes.

7. Focus Your Time And Money: Don’t let other people or things distract you..

8. Don’t Be Afraid To Innovate: Be different. Following the herd is a sure way to mediocrity

Follow through on that break-out idea you have. Ask yourself “What would I do if I wasn’t afraid?”



9. Deal And Communicate With People Effectively: No person is an island. Learn to understand and motivate others ...


 Successful people develop and nurture a network and they only do that by treating  people openly, fairly and many times firmly. There is nothing wrong about being firm – just don’t cross the a-hole line. How do you deal with people?

10. Be Honest And Dependable: Take responsibility, otherwise numbers 1 – 9 won’t matter.

















my babie axl   he has a bad hair day :-)
hehehe Stanley just woke up  mouth wide open at me






 

No comments: