Friday, October 2, 2009

What is Your Favorite Way To Unwined ???


"I love to have a glass of wine now and again, but going out and downing sugary cocktails isn't fun for me. And drinking is so much more expensive....I'll go to the gym to work out .

In their latest issue, Marie Claire puts the spotlight on 'stiletto stoners,'--educated and successful women who smoke marijuana to relax at the end of a workday. A study by The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration estimates that 8 million American women have smoked pot in the past year.

Yesterday "The Today Show" interviewed a book editor who compares her post-work pot-smoking to "having a glass of wine at the end of the day." But she wouldn't say she's addicted. "I feel like I'm more addicted to
coffee than anything else, and I'm sure millions of people can say the same...

No comments: