Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Untold Story ~Ms.X IT Was Just A Booty Call !





That's What You Get When You Let Your Heart Go

Its was Just  a booty Call (.)(.)




I ran down the road to get a taxi. I was scared I'd break my new lime green heels. I opened my perse to grab my cell. I had a unread text. It said, "Hey babe, last night wuz great. call me, Derick." I rolled my eyes. My the hell did I have to sleep with men? I have never been in a real relationship. Really. But their was that one time. It was three years ago.It went like this.....It was my  birthday. I went to a new club with my besties. Khloe', Lola, Jennifer, Piper, and Briena. I had my first few drinks. By midnight I was sitting at the bar. Then this cute and sexy guy walked up to me. I laughed a bit to much. I was drunk. "Hey, your pretty." I smiled. "Really? I'm now jjjjjust ......" He smiled. I knew he didn't like me when I was drunk. "Thanks cool! My name is Cheyne. With a C." I bit my lip. I tasted blood so I stopped. "Thats cool. I'm Marianne. With a M."
I was with Cheyne most of the night. He was very sweet. You don't get a guy like that in this world anymore. I was like a little high school girl talking about my crush. I went outside to get some air. I looked to my side to see Cheyne was next to me. I laughed. Before no time Cheyne and I were in bed together.


I woke up the next morning. Cheyne wasn't their. I got scared. I really liked him. Even though I knew I was drunk last night, I remembered him. Every feature. His Tall Dark Handsome  and light blue eyes that sparkle in the light. Ahhhhhh !!!!. He was so  perfect. I liked him. I got dressed and went to work. After work I got a text from Cheyne. "Hey baby, call me. I want to have some "Fun" tonight!!! xo Cheyne with a C!."


I smiled. I opened my phone. "Hey Cheyne?" He waited a while to say something. "Hey Marianne. Come to my place. My address is 309 NW Parks St. Love ya Cheyne." I waited to talk but the line was dead. Was I just a booty call?  hahahahaha!!!!  Or the real thing? Well I went to his place. All we did was hang out. I guess we never slept togther.


We then started dating. We were dating for a year. I wanted the ring. The dimond. The one every girl dreams of. But he never gave it to me.




That was that year. Crap. The taxi got my shoes wet. I got into the taxi and head off to work. Standing on one knee at my office was Cheyne Jordes.

No comments: