Thursday, November 5, 2009













Being Happy
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.






The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep
When I was in grade school, they told me to write down what I wanted to be when I grew up.







I wrote down happy.




They told me I didn't understand the assignment,




I told them they didn't understand life




Being happy doesn't mean you're perfect. It just means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
sometimes all you can do is walk away, hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay




When I think of the last time somebody made me feel good.. the last time somebody made me really laugh... the last time somebody made me happy... I was with you.










A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."







If you think sunshine brings you happiness, then you haven't danced in the rain ...









No comments: