Friday, November 6, 2009










Fall leaves Pictures, Images and Photos


The bright reds and purples we see in leaves are made mostly in the fall. In some trees, like maples, glucose is trapped in the leaves after photosynthesis stops. Sunlight and the cool nights of autumn cause the leaves turn this glucose into a red color. The brown color of trees like oaks is made from wastes left in the leaves.

It is the combination of all these things that make the beautiful colors we enjoy in the fall.


love fall. It is hands down my favorite season. I do love the leaves, and the feeling of cool crisp air, and the newness of the season. But the main reason I love it is that the fall wardrobe is so much more me than any other season.








Pants, jackets, sweaters, vests. I love them all, and feel super comfortable in my fall clothing. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way about the season and clothing it brings, but for me it is definitely love this season


I feel most comfortable--most safe even--wearing layers, sweaters over long sleeve shirts, jackets and vests. It's also much easier to find clothing that fits with my own style  presentation in the fall.

No comments: